Donate to support the refugee Relief in Greece with basic necessities, supplies and transportation to safer home.
I am on the ground, ensuring that all funds raised through Soul Fam Fund go directly to helping refugees on their journey to find a safer home. I'm Periscope daily live coverage from refugee shelters in Lesbos, Greece
Every dollar helps:
$50 - buys 10 baby slings for mothers to keep their children cradled while they journey.
$100 - buy 20 backpacks so family can carry basic necessities.
$500 - buys 20 ferry tickets for refugees to travel from the Greek Islands further inland.
$1300 - buys a washing machine for a refugee center to maintain hygiene
More Ways To Contribute
I know that not everyone is in a financial situation to give. Still, if you've been inspired by our missio, you can help by telling our story:
- Interview Anita and rite articles about Soul Fam Fund.
- Tell people about us and the Periscope app.
- Share & Retweet my broadcasts.
- Donate travel points. Accommodations. Data/Wifi for Anita.
- This way more of our donations can go to humanitarian efforts like food, warm clothing and baby supplies
- Use the hashtag #SoulFamFund on social media.
- Contact @periscopeco and @periscopetv and tell them us.
- Spread our press release: Click here to access.
Donate Winter Clothing
The ‘Kalymnos Immigrant and Refugee Support Shelter’ is currently in need of winter clothing, especially for infants and children. Please feel free to send what winter items you can to:
Immigrant and Refugees Support Group
Syllogos H. Proodos
Kalymnos, 85 200